It’s been a bit cold (and energetically frosty) here, y’all. With a construction crew tearing up my kitchen and the sun hiding all day after a late rise with an early set, I find myself hankering for some aromatherapy sunshine. My remedy?
Heartwarming, uplifting, strengthening, and encouraging Midnight Sun Bath & Body Scrub.
Midnight Sun captures the fortifying, enduring, and encouraging energy of evergreen in Black Spruce (Picea mariana) with a bright, sunny, positive, and playful kick from Blood Orange (Citrus sinensis).
Blood Orange has gorgeous energy… you’ll fall in love with it–and it will help you fall in love with yourself.
(Pssssst: See the hearts?! Yeah? Yeah!)
Finally, a few drops of Frankincense sacra (Boswellia sacra) add soothing, calming, and reflective energies.
Together, they are supportive and uplifting.
Midnight Sun Salt Scrub
Woodsy black spruce, sunny, playful blood orange, and serene, inspired frankincense sacra bring beautiful sunshine to the heart and soul in the winter months.
- 12 oz Himalayan pink salt
- 4 oz organic unrefined jojoba
- 40 drops Black Spruce (Picea mariana) essential oil
- 20 drops Blood Orange (Citrus sinensis) essential oil
- 10 drops Frankincense sacra (Boswellia sacra) essential oil
- Step 1 In a large, non-reactive bowl, combine salt and jojoba.
- Step 2 Stir in essential oils.
- Step 3 Divide into jars.
- Step 4 Store in a cool, dark place.
- Step 5 Scoop with fingers and apply to scrub in the shower or tub. (You will be deliciously oily and your skin will be craze-mazingly soft!)