These are the community guidelines for everyone engaging with Untamed Alchemy, The Untamed Alchemist, The Untamed Workshop, The Untamed Classroom, and their associated sites, pages, places, feeds, and forums (hereafter Our Sites).
These rules exist to ensure and protect the safety and comfort of everyone who shares our space(s). If you break these rules, you will be banned/blocked, your comments/posts will be removed, and your access to all of our collateral (social media pages, social media feeds, members-only content, forums, on-site locations, etc.) for all of our associated pages, websites, and places will be limited or revoked completely.
- Personal attacks, harassment, and personal threats are not allowed on Our Sites (see notes at end for our definition of personal attacks and harassment).
- Hate speech and hateful imagery is not permitted on Our Sites (see notes at end for our definition of hate speech and hateful imagery).
- Violations of privacy (including sharing the contents of private correspondence or private information about other community members without their permission) on Our Sites is prohibited. You may not link to off-site privacy violations, either.
- Do not spread harmful advice, amplify hoaxes, or share other disinformation on Our Sites.
- Adult language directed at an individual or group or engaged for hostile motive is not allowed and will not be tolerated on Our Sites. Note that Our Sites and our users may employ colorful adult language leveraged for humor or emphasis in broad context or engaged for purposes of reclaiming of language and personal experience. Language that offends you does not necessarily violate Our Sites community guidelines.
- Do not post sexually objectifying images/photos or photos depicting graphic violence on Our Sites. Nudity or graphic violence is not permitted in avatars or community profile pictures.
- Unsolicited promotional posts, comments, and private messages are considered spam and are not permitted. Violators will be blocked and/or reported accordingly.
- Do not solicit personal donations from others on or through Our Sites.
DEFINITION OF PERSONAL ATTACKS AND HARASSMENT
The following actions constitute personal attacks:
- Racial, sexual, sexist, homophobic, ageist, ableist, religious, political, ethnic or other epithets or slurs directed against another individual or group.
- Accusations about the private behavior of another member.
- Threats of any kind made on Our Sites or through private message to other participants in activity on Our Sites.
The following actions constitute harassment:
- Repeatedly using comments, posts, private messages, and other participation on Our Sites to harass, threaten, or insult others.
- Repeatedly pointing to off-site resources with the intent to insult, ridicule, or harm an individual or business.
DEFINITION OF HATE SPEECH
Words, phrases, or images deemed by Our Sites owners to express, either deliberately or unknowingly, hatred or contempt towards a group of people, based on context such as their ethnic, cultural, religious or sexual identity, gender, socio-economic class, or with reference to physical health or mental health are considered hate speech and are not allowed.